JBL Ektol fluid 100ml - mouth rot, fin rot & external bacterial diseases
Medication for aquarium fish against fin rot and other external bacterial infections caused by bacteria of the strains Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, Columnaris and others. “Fallen off“ fins (fin rot), ulcers, mouth mould, popeyes and dropsy are frequent symptoms of such infections. Ektol fluid is also a reliable remedy in cases where the fish give an indication of the onset of illness through their behaviour (sticky fins, rubbing against objects) but a definite diagnosis is not possible.
- Rapid treatment of bacterial infections such as mouth and fin rot.
- Successfully prevents bacterial secondary infections.
- During treatment, discontinue the use of active carbon, UV-C, ozonisers, and CO2 fertilization.
- Does not contain copper!
- Not to be used with invertebrates.
- 100 ml treats 400 l aquarium water
- Recommend the use of live nitrifying bacteria after treatment is completed.
Read instructions before use.
Effective ingredients, 100 ml contains:
- Benzalkonium chloride 700 mg